WELCOME BACK TO ME - FOOD SERIES ARE COMING

8:19:00 PM

It's like been a decade since my last time take a seat and write some random stuff in here.
But, I'M BACK. LOL. YOU HAPPY RIGHT? RIGHT? *throw flowers*


So.....
I've been active on instagram recently : hestylukita
And forgot that I have blog... lolol
I've create some random project.
And my first project is Beach Project as you can see on my recent instagram post.
It has ended tho.
But I have plan to make another project called :



Sounds fun right? and yummy of course. *wink-wink* 

The reason is.. 
I love eating and have quite lot adventure with that haha. 
And I'm a cafe hopper, so...
There's like THOUSANDS photos of food on my folders and I don't know where to post all of that.

So, I decided to post it here...


WHY YOU DIDN'T POST ALL OF THEM ON INSTAGRAM INSTEAD?

Good question. 

First, bcs there's way a LOT of photos and I think its tiring to post them on insta.
Second, there's also a lot of similar food at the same place and I think its not fun posting similar photo on insta. haha lol.
And the most important is.... I feel glad to comeback here. HAHA.

Ok then, see you on the next post about food series ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments